Standard & Custom Perforating
Standard Perforating – Hundreds of patterns to choose from (round holes, square holes, slots, oblong , hexagon, and decorative patterns – to name a few)! We can produce perforated sheet, coil, or slit coil. Stocking programs are available upon request.
Custom Perforating – We make and maintain the tooling in-house to ensure a higher standard of quality.
We stock standard gauges and width material in galvanize and cold roll, so we can turn around your hot order. Other material that we perforate is aluminum, stainless, copper and brass.
Types of Material We Perforate
• All Galvanized Products
• Cold Rolled
• Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled
• Tin Plate
Types of Finished Products
• Coils – Slit and Master
• Re-squared Blanks
• Finished End Patterns
• Unfinished End Patterns
• Margins Per Your Specifications
• Unusual shapes and forms, fabricated to your needs
• PVC Coating
Your perforation project is our top concern! We know you’ll be satisfied with the quality of production, speed of delivery, and our competitive pricing!
Perforating Patterns, Capabilities, and Applications
We take pride in meeting your quality standards and production schedule at competitive prices. We look forward to becoming your partner in business!
• Gauge: .009 through 12ga depending on pattern & material type
• Width: Up to 60″ wide
• Length: Flexible to your requirements
A Variety of Patterns
• Custom tooling also available!
Grain Aeration, Storage, & Drying
Branko’s sales force is very experienced in selling perforated galvanized material for grain storage and drying. We supply aeration pipe for both commercial and flat storage.
Aeration Steel & Storage
- Annular riveted perforated and solid pipe
- Spiral perforated and solid pipe
- 18ga galvanized through 12ga
- 12″ DIA through 48″ DIA
- Material is produced in two foot minimum increments
(Runs are usually ten and twenty feet in length)
- Connecting bands (including hardware)
- Perforated and solid end plates suitable for field assembly
- Transitions, tees, and elbows
- Perforated flat sheets and perforated corrugated sheets used for flooring
- Peforated flooring coil supplied in grades “C” and “D” slit to customer specifications
- Perforated flashing available in sheet or coil
• Perforated patterns suitable for your drying needs
• Specific airflows available
• Margins – unperforated areas
• Side and end margins
We furnish corrugated sheets with the standard corrugation 2.66 x 1/2 in. both solid and perforated.
We furnish the following products with our press brake and roll forming equipment.
• Pour Stops
• “C” Channels
• Hat Channels
We offer the following value-added services to complete your fabricated product.
• Powder Coating
Storage Rack Pans
Branko manufactures stacker pans and pan separators used in storage systems. We are experienced in designing pans to your specifications!
Types of Pans Manufactured
- Hot Rolled – Mill Finish
- Painted to Your Specifications (Many Colors Available)
- 8 Gauge and Lighter
- Up to 20′ Long
- Size and Shape Made to Order
- Pan Dividers